SERVICE TECHNICIAN / INSTALLER (Home Improvement) Competitive Pay/Benefits
Posted Date: 01/12/18
SERVICE TECHNICIAN / INSTALLER (Home Improvement) needed to join our professional team; full-time position; experience in Gutters/Roofing helpful but not required.
Who We Are:
Recently included in Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies List, home improvement company Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet® is the largest dealer of the revolutionary Gutter Helmet® gutter protection system. Established in 1981 and family owned and operated, we serve over 100,000 customers across the Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan Area and nine other states. We’ve built our business on solid practices, excellent customer service and a superior product. Become part of a rapidly growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with award-winning Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet! Learn more about our company www.HarryHelmet.com.
Visiting customers’ homes, prepping & cleaning out gutters prior to install of Gutter Helmet®
Installing gutters, Gutter Helmet® and other product lines (with approved training course completed)
Loading and logging materials onto truck and makes notation of returned materials
Proactively engaging with our customers to deliver a great customer service experience
A steady job that offers room to grow
Who You Are:
- Valid driver’s license in MD
- Drug Test and Motor Vehicle Report, contingent upon employment
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Basic remodeling/construction experience; previous gutter installation experience a plus but not required
- Must also be able to read job instructions and record materials on work order
- Comfortable with being on ladders with heights up to 2nd story
- Ability to lift up-to 50lbs
- Able to work independently and or with a crew
- Enjoy working outdoors year-round
- Responsible for keeping a clean truck and job site
- Professional demeanor; motivated and reliable individual who takes pride in their work
- Observes job site safety rules, OSHA guidelines and company safety policies and procedures
What We offer:
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation & paid holidays
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Customer service incentive bonuses, paid quarterly
- Initial and ongoing training
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Join our growing MD/VA team TODAY! Email us your resume or call (410) 987-7180 and ask for Del. We want to welcome you to the team, apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.