Window / Patio Room Installer
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Subcontractor
Posted Date: 08/28/18
We are looking for an experienced windows / pergola /screen rooms installer who is looking to work in, and around, the Dallas Fort Worth area. Installer needs to be able to communicate clearly with the customer and show respect for the customer's home and their time. Expectations are high in quality, detail, and knowledge.
• Install replacement windows in residential homes
• Install patio rooms/pergola/screen rooms
• Professionalism in appearance and work ethics
• Ability to work proficiently and meet time restraints
• Must be attentive and on time
• Cover flooring from entry to work area (cover furniture or counter top areas with plastic to prevent access dust)
• Communicate clearly to homeowner throughout the installation process
• Trouble shoots unforeseen situations and communicates to installation manager
• Keep area clean as you go and haul off all debris
• Valid Drivers license and auto insurance.
• Must provide General Liability insurance.
• A vehicle that can transport supplies safely to job site.
• Supply own tools.
• Experience with window replacement / pergola / screen room installations.
• Experience in general carpentry skills and home remodeling.
• Must submit references.
Window Expo is a growing and reputable company based in Dallas, Texas.
Our owner, staff and professional sales representatives are
committed to providing the homeowners with the best possible solution for
their sunroom and window wall / screen wall projects. We rely on our solid reputation, integrity, quality products and experienced installers to help us continue to achieve our expansive growth in the Dallas-Fort Worth market.
** PLEASE POST ONLY IF ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET *
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers