General Laborer/Crew Member; Hardscaping and Landscaping
The position of crew member requires the following
- Starting pay level commensurate with experience
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Able to regularly lift/move/leverage 80 lbs repetitively and routinely in various site conditions and weather. Site conditions can include but, are not limited to, working in extreme heat or cold, snow or rain, humid, muddy, dusty, or limited lighting and restricted movement situations.
- Able to work and communicate well with others especially foreman.
- Able to follow directions and ask questions as necessary.
- Is punctual and reliable.
- Maintains a clean, professional appearance and attitude.
- Follows Deckscapes safety protocol.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment preferred, but willing to train
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn and able to work long hours as needed.